Galaxy

In a galaxy far far away….

NEVER SURRENDER! NEVER GIVE UP!

Oh my gosh all the things that come to mind with the word galaxy… Infinite space… infinite combinations….

I panicked about that once. In short, since I’m almost out of time, it occurred to me that if I was “lost in space” outside of our galaxy -heck probably even INside our own galaxy, I would have no freaking idea how to get home. NO clue which particular speck of light, among the billions of specs of light, would be our solar system. I still don’t know.

* I greatly expanded on this at my other blog. See: In a galaxy far far away... I'll be having a panic attack!

0 comments

Post a Comment

Click the "Subscribe by email" link below to receive follow-up comments to this post. (To subscribe to the blog as a whole, see "Follow/RSS" at the top of this page.)