Railroad

Railroad

Was just thinking about a train station I'll be going to. There's two main ones where I live. I still feel like the other one is "my" train station. The one I grew up with and always used. I liked it. Loved the station itself. Had good memories going in and out of there.

The one I'm going to soon... I don't know... it's different. Not "mine." I wonder if, at this point, I've used it as much or more than the first one. I still don't like it somehow. I feel stressed... saddened, in a way, when I'm there. I know where I'm going, it's convenient in ways, and yet, I still don't think of it as "my" station.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Click the "Subscribe by email" link below to receive follow-up comments to this post. (To subscribe to the blog as a whole, see "Follow/RSS" at the top of this page.)