Tires

Tires

On a car.
Kicking tires (Why is that done?)
Bicycle tires.
Tire swings.

Tires on the ground on obstacle courses, that you have to run through.

I love those! I wish there were obstacle courses like that here. Have you ever seen them in a park? You're walking along a trail, absorbed in nature, and suddenly there's an obstacle in front of you, with a sign explaining what to do. - Like run through the tires! (Or scale the wall, or do 10 pushups, or whatever.)

I wondered why they didn't have those at parks near me. Then I realized they would be a good place to get mugged.

- That would be bad.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Click the "Subscribe by email" link below to receive follow-up comments to this post. (To subscribe to the blog as a whole, see "Follow/RSS" at the top of this page.)