Iron

Iron

Something I rarely do.

Also a pill I was never able to find. At least not an effective one. Any time I had low iron, no supplements would do. Only red meat. Which would make me sad.

I've decided, within the past year or so, that it might not be iron alone that I get from meat. I think the reason meat, and nothing else, can fix my body's wonkiness at times is not because of the iron, but possibly because of the hormones that cows are injected with. Hormones that I also cannot take in supplement form.

I figure it's kind of like those monkeys that chew food and then spit it up so their young can eat it? It's kind of like that. I can't take iron or hormone supplements directly. I need a COW to take them, and then I need to eat the cow.

There's gratitude for ya.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Click the "Subscribe by email" link below to receive follow-up comments to this post. (To subscribe to the blog as a whole, see "Follow/RSS" at the top of this page.)