Pageant

Pageant

Of all the Pageant associations in my head, my mind just went to Lynda Carter.

I was a big Wonder Woman fan when I was younger. I was a big Superhero fan. Batman, Superman, Spiderman, and of course, since I'm a girl, I was a huge fan of Wonder Woman. Lynda Carter could do no wrong when I was ten. I wanted to fight crime and be Wonder Woman's sidekick. I wanted to be Batman, Spiderman, and Superman's sidekicks too.... wait, no. Superman pissed me off once. I wanted to be Wonder Woman's sidekick ;)

2 comments

AND, she wore a really cool metal bra!

March 20, 2012 at 7:08 PM
 

TOTALLY cool! :)

March 20, 2012 at 11:10 PM
 

Post a Comment

Click the "Subscribe by email" link below to receive follow-up comments to this post. (To subscribe to the blog as a whole, see "Follow/RSS" at the top of this page.)