Mole

mole. I’m thinking of animals and undercover people… nothing particularly creative comes up for either. I’m also thinking about the skin kind of mole. Ooooh! Maybe it’s Mole, like chocolate mole!

The first time I had that I thought I’d like it. Not so much though. Doesn’t taste anything like chocolate to me. Not even cocoa. I’m not sure what the appeal is. If I recall correctly, it had a sort of chalky texture. What would be appealing about that? Unless you’ve got that disease… pica? Is that it? Oooh! Maybe mole could be a way to wean those people back to more acceptable food! (Maybe someone with pica invented this food!)

0 comments

Post a Comment

Click the "Subscribe by email" link below to receive follow-up comments to this post. (To subscribe to the blog as a whole, see "Follow/RSS" at the top of this page.)