Bench

Bench

I hated the sun at camp. I hated outside activities. I didn't even like going in the pool because that was in the sun too! I remember sitting on a bench at the end of a field quite often because it was TOO DARNED HOT to run around and play whatever game they were trying to make us play. Of course the benches were also in the sun, but sitting, even in the sun, was still better than running around.

When I think about day camp, I always think of blinding sun and heat. "HOT!" Hot hot hot!

I'm still not a sun person. Gimme rain and some indoor AC!

2 comments

I'm right there with you - a/c over sun any day!

January 15, 2012 at 7:48 PM
 

Love my AC! :)

January 15, 2012 at 8:17 PM
 

Post a Comment

Click the "Subscribe by email" link below to receive follow-up comments to this post. (To subscribe to the blog as a whole, see "Follow/RSS" at the top of this page.)