Odds

Odds

The Odd Couple

I did the show (or maybe some scenes?) a very very long time ago. I played one of the Pigeon sisters. I barely remember it. It may have even been for someone's class. I had to smoke in the show. I did. Didn't like it. Never inhaled... - No really! I didn't. I held the smoke in my mouth and puffed it out. It didn't matter though. The smoke still wafted down into my throat and messed up my vocal cords for several days. I'm the only person I know who's that sensitive to smoke. I was glad when it was over. After that I said "no" to anything that required smoking. Even pretend. Even for a few days. Even for money.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Click the "Subscribe by email" link below to receive follow-up comments to this post. (To subscribe to the blog as a whole, see "Follow/RSS" at the top of this page.)