Cells

Cells

Division... mitosis...

Bubblewrap

Cancer (there's a happy thought.)

Spy cells...

Biology class... I still have a biology book I need to throw away. From High School. It was a study guide for something. Yellow cover. I still like reading it sometimes. I liked bio. I found it interesting.

Somehow I managed to get through school without ever having to dissect anything. I wouldn't have been able to handle that. An autopsy? Maybe. But killing something just for the purpose of dissecting it? Makes me ill even thinking about it. And angry. Incensed is more like it. Can't wait for holograms or synthetic substitutions to take over the role of "expendable specimens."

0 comments

Post a Comment

Click the "Subscribe by email" link below to receive follow-up comments to this post. (To subscribe to the blog as a whole, see "Follow/RSS" at the top of this page.)