Teacher

Teacher

I liked so few of my teachers. It's not that I didn't like them really. It's that so many of them didn't know what they were doing. In grade school that was frustrating. I mean if they didn't want to be there why should I? But by the time I got to college? Seriously? I was paying for an education and I knew more than most of my professors? - Aggravating.

(Again, this is not to say all teachers are like this. I just had a bunch of duds! I also had a few that were inspirational. But very few.)

2 comments

It's sad how few are inspirational, and sadder still what little support those few really get in the whole scheme of the various school systems.

June 10, 2011 at 1:40 AM
 

I agree. On both points.

June 10, 2011 at 8:38 AM
 

Post a Comment

Click the "Subscribe by email" link below to receive follow-up comments to this post. (To subscribe to the blog as a whole, see "Follow/RSS" at the top of this page.)