Painted

Painted
... ponies go up and down...

Painted... I think of clowns. Ok now I'm thinking of a very funny comedy bit I heard recently. Too long to post though. Had me laughing out loud in the Dentist's office of all places, as I listened to it in the waiting room, then the dentist chair, then while waiting for my filling to dry...

Laughing. At the dentist's... -It was that good.

"Clown!"



* Thrilling Adventure Hour # 5 Beyond Belief: "Wishing Hell" 

Paget Brewster is PURE GOLD from about 19.40 to the end. You need the buildup of the rest of the episode before that point, but as soon as she says "Clown!" - That's IT! I was - no kidding - laughing out loud at the dentist's office! Brilliant!

Download it free from iTunes or SoundCloud.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Click the "Subscribe by email" link below to receive follow-up comments to this post. (To subscribe to the blog as a whole, see "Follow/RSS" at the top of this page.)