Attendant

Attendant

A friend of mine is a flight attendant. I'm not sure I could get used to that schedule year after year. - Or really, the lack of a schedule.

I don't like transitions. I prefer to be in places for long periods of time. Back and forth and back and forth with only enough time to sleep? I wouldn't want that.

I'd want to stay places longer and see the sights more. Eventually I'm sure they all do that, then it probably gets old.

She's been a flight attendant for years. Kinda neat to me :) I couldn't do it!

2 comments

I thought of restroom attendant - I think it would be weird to have someone standing there handing you a towel.

April 3, 2012 at 7:21 PM
 

While I was writing about flight attendant, I thought about restroom attendant too!

Hi Judy!!! :) (Still in limbo land here. Still plan to catch up one day.)

April 4, 2012 at 8:06 AM
 

Post a Comment

Click the "Subscribe by email" link below to receive follow-up comments to this post. (To subscribe to the blog as a whole, see "Follow/RSS" at the top of this page.)