Balloons

Balloons

Why do I think I saw this already? I don't think I wrote on it. I think I imagined it. OH! I KNOW!!! There's a themed "summer movie" series near me. I was thinking earlier today that a great theme would be films with "Balloons!" Wow. Coincidence :)

Ok, for a quick blurb...

I make balloon animals. I deliberately learned how to make 1-balloon animals when I was younger, instead of designs with multiple balloons, because I was on a budget and wanted my bag of balloons to last longer! Nowadays, when I see street performers and their multi-balloon creations, I want to give it a try :)

0 comments

Post a Comment

Click the "Subscribe by email" link below to receive follow-up comments to this post. (To subscribe to the blog as a whole, see "Follow/RSS" at the top of this page.)