Earring (II)

Well this makes sense. Most people do have two earrings after all ;)

I have a couple of ear cuffs too. I like them, but they hurt. Kind of in a Princess and the Pea sort of way. I don't know why they hurt but that little bit of pressure on the cartilage gives me a big headache. No matter how loose I make them. I have trouble with stiff bracelets and watches too. No matter how loose, if they're not flexible rubber or fabric, my wrists really hurt within a pretty short time! Bangles? Forget about it!

2 comments

I'm not a jewelery wearer, just a wedding ring. My ears are pierced, but for whatever reason I haven't worn earrings in a long long time. Hmmm, maybe I should start again.

April 18, 2012 at 3:34 PM
 

I don't usually wear jewelry either. I'd like to but most of the time it causes problems (pain, allergies, getting caught in things!) Maybe someday I'll find safer jewelry :)

April 18, 2012 at 4:03 PM
 

Post a Comment

Click the "Subscribe by email" link below to receive follow-up comments to this post. (To subscribe to the blog as a whole, see "Follow/RSS" at the top of this page.)